We are committed to protecting Your personal data, handling it responsibly and respecting Your privacy. We may change this policy from time to time so please do check this page from time to time to ensure You are happy with how any changes might affect You.
If You have any issues relating to this policy or Your personal details, please contact us at email@example.com
B: Personal Data we may collect and hold about You
We may collect the following types of information from You whenever You visit Our website, contact us, or we provide services to You:
- Your name and contact details
- Any personal data provided as part of the registration process including payment details
- Further interaction between us (including email or telephone contact)
- Information about Your invitations and attendance at EchoJet events.
- Any marketing preferences
We may also receive Your personal data from third parties, e.g. where You have asked a third party to make an enquiry or booking on Your behalf, or through our use of third parties to analyse our business and the data we hold.
C: Why does EchoJet need to process Your personal data
We process Your personal data to provide You with the best possible service. This may involve responding to enquiries, managing Your account, communicating with third parties with whom we work to provide the contracted services as well as sending You certain marketing materials.
Legal Basis for processingWe will process Your data for one of the following reasons:
- To fulfil our Contract - When You create and account with Us and we provide services to You, We will process Your personal data to perform all aspects of that contract.
- Legitimate interests - We will also process personal data to pursue our legitimate interests, in particular to ensure that any marketing which we may undertake is relevant and appropriate to You, as well as continually to try to improve services
- Legal Obligations - We may from time to time be required to process Your personal data in order to comply with requests from government authorities having jurisdiction and with the law, including the maintenance of appropriate records and the prevention of crime or fraud.
- Consent - Finally, we may ask You for Your consent to receive certain marketing materials relating to EchoJet and our commercial partners (usually by ticking an opt-in box on our website). Wherever we rely on Your consent to process personal data, You have a right to withdraw that consent (see the Your Rights section below ).
D: Who does EchoJet share Your personal data with
We will share Your personal data with the following third parties:
- Aircraft operators who will require Your personal data for any booking (actual or provisional).
- Any consultants, sub-contractors, agents and commercial partners with whom we work but only to provide the service which You book through Us (both flights and related and ancillary services) to You. We will not share Your data with such parties in a way which will permit such third parties to contact You directly without Your express consent.
- Any relevant authorities to comply with our legal obligations.
- Should we ever sell our EchoJet, we will share Your personal data with any new owners but only for the same purposes as are set out in this policy.
We will not use or share Your personal data in ways inconsistent with those set out in this policy without Your prior consent.
E: Transfers outside of the UK/EEA
We may from time to time need to share personal data with third parties located outside the UK and/or EEA. Where this is the case, we will ensure that Your personal data is subject to the relevant and appropriate safeguards, a copy of which is available on request.
F: Data Security and Retention
EchoJet will take reasonable steps to make sure that all personal data we hold on You is accurate and up-to-date, however should You be aware that any information we hold is inaccurate, please let us know. We will employ reasonable and appropriate technological and organisational measures to protect our systems against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
We will hold Your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this policy. This is subject to Your right to request that we delete Your information set out below
G: Your Rights in relation to personal data We holdSubject to the impact on third parties, You have certain rights in relation to how we manage Your personal data as follows:
- Right of access - You have the right to ask for confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning You is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to what we have, what we are doing with it and any other rights given to You at law.
- Right to rectification – where we do not have the correct information, You can ask us to change it
- Right to restriction of processing – You can ask us to stop doing anything with Your data You wish, although this may mean that You will not be able to use Our services.
- Right to erasure - You can ask us to delete Your personal data at any time
- Right to data portability – we would be happy to pass Your data on to anyone who You would like us to
- Right to object – You can ask us to stop doing anything with Your data
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – You are always at liberty to make a complaint to the UK Information Commissioners Office about how we process Your personal data In addition to Your rights to withdraw Your consent and to object, You have the right to ask us:
If You have any queries about Our use of Your personal data, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.